TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY DAILY PRAYER
Because God expects everything to be done decently and in order (I Corinthians 14:40), the following guidelines have been established for our prayer group.
- 1) THOU SHALT post your praises, prayers and testimonies (James 5:16).
- 2) THOU SHALT “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man” (Colossians 4:6).
- 3) THOU SHALT pray, encourage, exhort, and invite others (Hebrews 10:25).
- 4) THOU SHALT NOT post hateful, crude, pornographic, or other obscene matter. This will result in immediate removal and exclusion from our group (Ephesians 4:29).
- 5) THOU SHALT NOT use profanity or lewd language and be disrespectful or unkind (Ephesians 4:29, 32).
- 6) THOU SHALT NOT promote companies and products for sale or resale (John 2:16).
- 7) THOU SHALT NOT threaten or promote violence toward another person or their family (Romans 12:1)
- 8) THOU SHALT NOT publically rebuke someone because of their religious denomination, affiliations, or beliefs (II Peter 1:20).
- 9) THOU SHALT NOT post anything promoting a false religion or cult – example: Buddhism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, Islam, Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society, Scientology, etc (II Peter 2:1-3).
- 10) THOU SHALT NOT use MY DAILY PRAYER as a political platform to post propaganda, innuendos, cartoons, or links that seek to undermine, or solicit political support (Mark 12:17).
Decisions about what remains posted on MY DAILY PRAYER are at the sole discretion of the administrator.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in the offender being excluded from posting to our group and engaging in dialog through the comment boxes.